Dublin Visitor Centre
The friendliest tourist information office in Dublin - O’Connell Street, Dublin in the heart of Dublin City
Don’t just see Dublin, Love Dublin! Call into the Dublin Visitor Centre for your free Dublin map, information on what to do in Dublin, Dublin attraction tickets, city sightseeing and day trips from Dublin, Dublin accommodation, exclusive special offers and much more....
Get the insider tips on Dublin’s hot spots and visitor must dos and save yourself time and money.
The Dublin Visitor Centre team have put together Dublin’s best activities to ensure that your stay is full of fun or ‘craic’ as the Irish call it. The team have tried and tested all of the tours and attractions on offer so they can advise you on what will best suit your tastes and your time in Dublin and Ireland.
Create your own 'Must Do' list while you are visiting. Ask the Dublin Visitor Centre team about city tours, day tours from Dublin, Dublin attractions tickets, evening entertainment or get information on what to do in Dublin during your visit. Make sure you miss nothing!
What Can the Dublin Visitor Centre team advise you on?
City Sightseeing in Dublin
- Hop on a City Sightseeing open top bus tour for your passport to the best sights in Dublin
- Take a walking or bike tour to experience Dublin up close and personal
- Do something different...call in and we can show you what's on offer
Dublin Attractions Tickets
- Visit the number one visitor attraction, the Guinness Storehouse at the heart of Dublin
- With Dublin’s top attractions from the Dublin Wax Museum Plus, the Aviva Sports Stadium, the Jameson Distillery, Dublin Zoo and much more
Day Tours from Dublin
- Escape the city on a day tour from Dublin to the Wicklow Mountains on an exciting day tour
- Travel to the West of Ireland on a day tour to the Cliffs of Moher
- Or take a half day tour to visit Malahide Castle & the seaside town of Howth
- Be entertained on a night tour in Dublin’s spooky past on the popular Gravedigger night tour
- Enjoy some Irish storytelling over a warm hearty meal at Dublin’s oldest pub
- Take in the spectacle of a Riverdance-style show with dinner
Things to do in Dublin
· Things to do in Dublin? What's on in Dublin? From festivals to concerts, musicals to markets. Visit us to find out
Dublin Tourist Information
- Getting around Dublin City, traveller tips, useful apps and local Dublin knowledge and much more
Call in to the Dublin Visitor Centre today - save yourself time and money and get the insider tips on Dublin’s hot spots and visitor must dos. Don’t just see Dublin, Love Dublin- start by visiting the friendliest tourist office in Dublin.
Opening & Closing Times