Recruitment for 2013 season will commence in January 2013….Watch this space
The Dualway Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or membership of the travelling community. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalised as a result of such a request.
Here at The Dualway Group we operate in an ER environment. Employees who wish to raise any concerns/grievences are encouraged to do so through our Open Door Policy. We work 1:1 with our staff members to resolve any issues / concerns they may have that are impacting on their work environment. Any matters raised by an employee are treated in confidence, with respect and dignity for all concerned.
1. Customer Focused - our employees and customers come first
2. Safety Focused - safety is never compromised
3. Quality through Excellence - delivering excellence by providing consistent Quality products and services and immaculately presented staff, vehicles and premises
4. Success Oriented - achieving customer and industry recognition as market leader, having fun at work and maintaining profitability
5. Eco/ Socially Aware - protecting the environment for future generations and remaining committed to involved charitable fundraising activity
6. Innovative - visionary, trailblazing and resourceful by being creative in our thoughts and actions
7. Celtic Warrior Spirited - passionate about our country and courageous enough to take on the unknown